Invicta’s Reserve Collection has long been thought of as a highly functional line of mid to high range watches, and the Invicta 5727 is no exception. Learn why people love these watches so much, and also why some folks still won’t jump on the band wagon!
Alright, now I’ve found that the easiest way for me to do this is to just present you with what I liked and disliked about the Invicta 5727 Reserve Collection watch in an organized fashion, and then allow you to make your own choices. I’ll help you in any way I can, however, I want the actual decision to purchase this time piece to be yours, not mine. That being said, here’s what you should know about this bad boy:
Invicta Men’s 5727 Reserve Collection Black Ion-Plated Watch
- Very Easy to Read, Sylish Indexes and Hands Hold Glow for 20+ Hours
- Push Button Deployment Clasp for Added Security
- High Grade Diver’s Watch – Water Resistant to 1,000 Meters
- Swiss Made Chronograph Quartz Movement is Very Accurate
- Attractive Black Accented Stainless Steel Bracelet
- You’ll Get Comments on This Watch!
- Scalloped Bezel – Serious Divers Recommend Coin Edge for Added Grip
- Date Window is on the Small Side
- Too Large for Smaller Men to Wear Comfortably
- Good Chance Band Will Need Adjusting (Not really a con, just something to know)
My Invicta 5727 Venom Reserve Review
If you still want some more information you should check out my review of the Invicta F0003 Venom Reserve Collection watch…I go into much more detail and this watch is in the same collection, so it’s identical in form and function.
You’ll be hard pressed to go wrong with this watch, especially when buying from Amazon (they do have the best prices you know…).
- Chronograph has 3 Functions: 60 second, 1/10 second and 30 minute
- Watchface is Protected by Flame Fusion Crystal (not as good as sapphire but still very functional)
- Ships in Standard Yellow Padded Invicta Box
My Verdict of the Invicta 5727 Venom Reserve Collection
The Invicta 5727 Reserve Collection has a ton of features, and I’m sure that I’m missing some here. However, I’ve given you the jest of this piece, and between this and the Amazon page you should be able to get all the information you need. If you want you can even check out some more customer reviews on Amazon. All in all, a very manly and powerful watch that won’t disappoint.
Anyways, thanks for reading my review…I hope that you found it helpful, and if the 5727 isn’t available on Amazon right now then I hope you can find it somewhere else instead, or just settle for the Invicta 5728 Reserve Collection.
Next Watch Review: Invicta 3209 Lupah DiverPopular Searches: